Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Will updates


Will - Friday 5-8-09

Since this is Gayle AND Will's blog, I thought I better post updates on Will, too! We had a great Mother's Day weekend together. Friday night we met Stephanie, her family and Becky out for dinner at the Pontiac House of Pizza. Will discovered Tic Tacs in my purse before dinner, and has been obsessed with "Kit Kats" as he likes to call them, ever since. Here are a few pictures of him chasing his girlfriend (Stephanie's daughter Hailey) around after dinner on Friday night.

I told Will to go hug Aunt Becky and Hailey good bye...note the tic tacs in hand!




Hailey took off!


In the end, she couldn't resist his charm and fresh breath!!

On Saturday morning, Will and I ran some errands before meeting up with Alexa and Braedan at the McDonald's Playland. Will has no fear on the playground, but Braedan is a little more reserved. Both boys have recently started biting their fingernails, which is totally disgusting, especially in a public place like McDonald's, but hopefully it's just a phase and this, too, shall pass!

Will climbed up on Ronald's lap all by himself!

Braedan preferred to just chill next to Ronald

Braedan chewing those fingernails!


Best Buds - Braedan, Will and Ronald 5/9/09






No comments:

Post a Comment