It sure is fun teaching Will to become a Gamecock fan like his mama! Every time he sees anything Gamecock, he points to it and says "Its a more Go Cocks!" I know, not gramatically correct in the least, but adorable nonetheless.
I think the coolest thing about being a parent are the moments when you see your child really catching on to something for the first time. As we were driving to school this morning, the local Gamecock radio station played 2001 and the Carolina fight song. I've been working on this with Will since he was in the womb, but for the first time this morning, he got all crazy with me during 2001, whooping and yelling Go Gamecocks! During the fight song, (we were stopped at a stop light), I turned around and clapped along to the fight song and Will started clapping right along with me (on beat!!) and yelled out "Go Cocks!" in all the appropriate places. Oh be still my heart, this mama couldn't have been more proud!!
That is adorable! I need to get Braedan a Gamecock jersey! Gooooo Cocks!!!
ReplyDelete