Will is dressing up as Spiderman for Halloween. Originally, he was going to be Scooby Doo, but when we tried the Scooby Doo costume on, "Dooby Doo not fit" (in Will's own words). So back to the store it went, replaced with the ever popular Spiderman.
Larry first introduced Will to Spiderman with bandaids. Whenever Will goes to Daddy's, he inevetibly comes home with a Spiderman bandaid covering up a non-existent boo boo. Because of that, Will associates the word Spiderman with bandaid right behind it, so if you ask him what he's going to be for Halloween, he'll tell you he's going as "Spiderman bandaid."
We've been breaking the costume in at night after Will's bath...if I let him, I'm pretty sure he would sleep in it. We also have to wear our Spiderman hat and glasses to school now. These are the moments I know I'm going to miss as Will gets older! Sorry about the fuzzy pictures - I took them on my phone.

oh man - i love, love, love that kid! and I'm going to miss these moments too!! but there will be others!
ReplyDelete