I know there has been a long hiatus in blog posts...not for lack of desire but this summer got incredibly busy and here we are, almost at the end of August!
So without further delay, Italy, Day 2!! (June 28th)
Kristin let me sleep in on Sunday until about 11 am. By the time we both got our act together, I think it was around 1 pm by the time we left her apartment. We decided to get out of Milan for a leisurely late lunch in the country.
So without further delay, Italy, Day 2!! (June 28th)
Kristin let me sleep in on Sunday until about 11 am. By the time we both got our act together, I think it was around 1 pm by the time we left her apartment. We decided to get out of Milan for a leisurely late lunch in the country.
Kristin and Brett's car, and our means of tranportation for the week
No comments:
Post a Comment